Friday, July 30, 2004

NOTE (4TH NOVEMBER 2022): This post, originally posted on 30th July 2004, has now been edited to update one URL, and to delete another URL because the site it once linked to is no more. If you do manage to find the pictures of those cool-looking Chinese zodiac animals, do let me know, and I'll put up the alternate source. Better check out this place quickly, comrades: "Ironing Out Blood Impurities", a Wired.com report. Looks like an automatic healing system is almost in the making. Let's hope the technology can be put to good use. Also, it looks like Blogger's undergone another revamp. That means new options for me, and a bit more interactivity down here. Let's hope things keep improving. - EDITED SECTION START! - The next item used to come from an offensive site, but as of the 4th of November 2022, when I revisited this URL, it was apparently shut down for good. What was it, you ask? Well, it was: The Twelve Animals Of The Chinese Apocalypse. Excuse the odd way of putting it. I meant to say something along the lines of "The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse", but these animals need NO horses. Besides, one of them's a Horse in his own right...sharp teeth, too. Maybe I should grab all 12 pictures and make a quiz or something, considering that my visitors are few, and that comments from them are even fewer. - EDITED SECTION END! - Which brings me to something I'd like to re-iterate: there's 2 comment-boxes beneath each blog item I post up. Either one or both should show up, depending on your browser settings. Do write something, OK? Aside from that, I'd like to elaborate a bit on an ol' tale. Still remember my "Of Fish And Fishermen" entry? Well, down in Bukit Jalil, there's a river that cuts through the general area. Not sure if there's any fish there, but someone was there, so it's a sign. Let's hope he managed to get some fish instead of mud; I saw him pull out a net's load of the stuff earlier on. Also, for your reading pleasure: The U Project: Supremacy, a Love Hina fanfic. For those of you who've read the Love Hina manga before, this is an interesting change of pace, but even for those who haven't, this is worth a good read. Anyway, got to leave. I'll put in a much better entry soon, I promise you. Current Music: A Stranger Met by the Wind ~From Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab~, (Michiru Yamane - Castlevania Special Music CD). Great stuff.

No comments: