Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Hotmail's finally become active again, after 2 days of a possible Denial Of Service attack. At least, that's what I THINK happened within that time. Couldn't access my Hotmail within that time.

Miss Dhora / Pearl, thanks for coming by. Believe me, I've found your presence here (and elsewhere too...^_^;;) to be quite comforting. I read your blog, and the blogs of your two friends, but I can only say this to them (and everyone else): HAVE FAITH.

Sometimes, you don't know how Fate will go when it comes to matters of the heart, regardless of whether it's love or otherwise. Perhaps the coin may turn up heads in your favour, or tails against your favour.

RARELY will it ever end up on its side. This is an aspect of Fate reserved for miracles, or acts of God, if you prefer the term. But you never know.

In other news, Monday was Orientation Day #1 for my Degree, and tomorrow will be Orientation Day #2. With regards to the first day, I'd say it wasn't so bad, except that I was really feeling lonely, being on my own for the first time in Bukit Jalil.

Solitude can do strange things to a person...and believe me, singing songs from 80s-style TV shows and advertisements COUNTS against a lonely person, myself included.

It's NOT pretty at all.

Anyway, for those of you intent on listening to music as you read blog entries, consider the following URL:

Rockman / Mega Man Soundtrack Archive.

My personal favourites include "Underground - Tunnel Base Stage" (Rockman X7 Original Soundtrack - Track 5), "Mod Electric Wave - Radio Tower Stage" (Track 6 of the same album), and "Spark and Shadow ~Power Plant Stage~" (Rockman X Arranged - Track 7).

But do feel free to check out the other tunes elsewhere; just don't link directly to the music. Have a heart, comrades.

No comments: