Monday, September 15, 2003

GemWing teleports in...

Looks like this is one of the reasons WHY those search items came up, Saviour-V....look at the URL below!

Real History & MOSSAD, the Israeli Secret Service!

Hmmm.... I see.

Looks like David Duke's not the only one who knows about the Sept 11th Genocide.

Saviour-V, please be careful. I don't want you to die before you complete your mission...

It will be completed, GemWing. Even if I don't get to see its completion.

For there will be others like me, those who wish to expose the unrecorded events of history, and restore TRUTH to our Earth, and revive it from all evil.

Do not fret, my dear. We will succeed in the end.

I do hope you're right, Saviour-V....

GemWing teleports out, while Saviour-V gazes at the heavens...

Sometimes, I HOPE I am...

No comments: