Friday, September 19, 2003

Currently thinking of what to get for Hafsah M. and Imran K.'s wedding tomorrow.

The present's in my hand, but I've not really given much thought to wrapping paper.

I'm half-thinking of bringing in Luna. Oh, and in case you were wondering, Luna's one of the spirits from Seiken Densetsu 3, a pure gem of a Japanese game that Square decided not to bring to the USA and beyond. Because of that, we've had to be content with the fan-translated ROM, instead.

A shame and a pity, that. It really is a good game.

That aside, I've been here:

Square Haven's SD3 section...

...and I've been looking at the Mana Spirit artwork. Lovely.

Although this could get me in trouble for copyright infringement, I've already picked up Luna's pic, for use in a greeting card that'll come with my present for those two newly-weds.

I think that pic's OK. Luna seems a better and much cuter choice than Undine, at this moment.

There's a bit of philosophy behind my decision, but I'll elaborate on that after I return from the wedding tomorrow.

Wish me luck, everyone!

No comments: