Sunday, January 12, 2003

Visited Mudster today. Picked up my Jaffa Cakes from him.

Also picked up a stash of chocolate rice (6 boxes X 12 packets each!) from my uncle's house in the relative area.

Back home, Mum really enjoyed the Jaffa Cakes, and so did I, but it was tough reliving old memories.....from a time long gone, and past.

Aimo still has my blood on her sleeve, and I doubt forgiveness will come easy from her. And to think that all it took was a well-intended comment (or several) to put her nerves on edge, and Fate's Scythe on my neck, and my family's necks as well.

If it weren't for my exam resit this 20th, I'd have come round to the Comic Fiesta Aftershock this 17th - 19th of January to apologize in person.

Things are not going to be easy from here on out....Death will surely come for me this time.

It nearly came for one of my relatives yesterday.....her weak heart's been giving her trouble, aggravated by Fate's Scythe.

And it will surely come for me as well, for I owe a person a debt in poisoned blood, and unless I pay off the debt, my life will be forfeit.

To those whom I offended, previously, happen to read this, take heed that this is an apology with Fate's Scythe as a surety.

You have my permission to eliminate me fully, if I offend you again.

Fate, I'm consigning my life to you.

No comments: