Friday, January 03, 2003

And speaking of washouts....

Looks like this blog's one such item...^_^;;

I doubt that the first two people mentioned would ever come round here. Busy, as they are.

And I also doubt that anyone else is interested in this blog. But, I'm not giving up.

There may be those who are willing enough to listen to the scrap of truth hidden in the ramblings of this old hermit....^_^;;

Ahh, well.

Anyway, some of you might be wondering why I brought up the Athena issue. Fact is, I've played the very first game: an action-adventure game, to be exact. Old enough, I might add. Circa 1980-something. Athena's come a long way since then.

And adding to my talent pool, is a certain Rina, from Rinacat.com. There's something in her drawings that reminds me of something from a long time ago...can't say it just yet.

Every one of us has gained a year, but are we really wiser for it? I doubt that.

There is still much to be done.

No comments: