Thursday, June 05, 2008

Alarm bells ring out in the Blood Phoenix Sanctuary, as Saviour-V teleports in...

Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you who don't already know it...as of today, Malaysia's fuel prices have officially gone up.

Notably, if you're a petrol user, like myself, you can say goodbye to the old price of Ringgit Malaysia 1.92, and curse the government for their new price of Ringgit Malaysia 2.70. And we thought that new price would've shown up in August, not this early!

Needless to say, the prices of other things will go up, and things will get hairy. Sure, we know that Badawi (Malaysia's Prime Minister) lost his first wife to disease at one point, but he's been far too wishy-washy since then. Heck, I think he must've been fickle way before his old wife died.

And the people are suffering. If things are not properly handled, I foresee a possible large-scale riot within my own country. And when that happens, anarchy will be the order of the day.

I shudder to think of that outcome, yet I feel that I may need to lead this riot if it comes. In my humble opinion, BADAWI MUST GO!

Saviour-V teleports out of the Blood Phoenix Sanctuary...

No comments: