Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saviour-V teleports into the Blood Phoenix Sanctuary, and places a golden orb on one of the pedestals in the hallway....

I never thought I'd say this, but I've received something quite precious, and yet, I don't know what it means. That golden orb is symbolic of this.

Saviour-V glances at the golden orb, before turning his attention to those present....

One of my former Blood Phoenixes, codenamed Pearl, contacted me back on Wednesday, the 28th of May 2008, and revealed some rather interesting details about herself, to put it mildly. However, I still don't know why she mentioned all that.

Perhaps there is something more to her words and actions that I can't figure out just yet, but I'm hoping that she'll explain everything to me soon enough.

Until then, all I can do is hope and pray for the best.

That aside, I'll be submitting this blog for approval by either Helium or Smorty, or both if I feel like it. I need to get my funds up, and ReviewMe's been rather quiet lately.

Saviour-V teleports out from the Blood Phoenix Sanctuary, as usual....

No comments: