Thursday, June 28, 2007

Saviour-V teleports into the Sanctuary...

OK. Since I'm trying to improve on my review-writing, and because I'm bored right now, I'll be posting up a few ReviewMe.com game site reviews here in a moment. The first of these is Mac Games and More, and the second is a German site called Freegames24.de.

Just for reference, I'm just warming up, so I'll accept up to 5 review offers so I don't overwhelm this place, although, considering the fact that I rarely update, I doubt it's going to be overwhelmed anytime soon...^_^;;

Saviour-V snaps his fingers, and the same panel on the wall opens up to reveal the hidden monitor used during the last review. It flickers to life, and begins downloading information for the next two reviews...

I'll be back in a moment to begin reviewing those two sites. Cheerio!

Saviour-V teleports out of the Sanctuary...for the time being.

No comments: