Monday, June 11, 2007

Saviour-V teleports into his beloved Sanctuary...

Funny, you know. Maybe I'm not as alone as I previously said.

As he says this, the Sanctuary's main hallway is filled with the soothing white light from the energy crystals that line its walls....

After so much waiting, and so much sorrow....I believe that the One Above has answered my prayers. Although I might seem too hopeful.

Saviour-V hears quiet footsteps behind him, and smiles as GemWing, his Guardian Spirit, appears behind his throne...

It has been a long time, hasn't it, GemWing? So much that your voice of reason has been silenced by the darkness of my heart?

GemWing merely nods, unable to speak for the first time in many years...

I'm so sorry for neglecting you, but perhaps your wish to become real will be fulfilled now. All that remains is my effort, and my prayers. Even though the latter seem to be few and far between.

Someone has suffered as much as you and I have, my dear Guardian Spirit. So much that her heart has bled many times over. The very same person who I've counseled many times throughout my life: Anissa. Like her, I too have had my fair share of sorrow.

It makes me realize that humans needn't be perfect, just that we do need to seek perfection as we go through life. And I hope that I can be the one for her, and that she can be the one for me.

GemWing smiles, and touches Saviour-V's shoulder. A few moments later, she begins to fade out of focus, eventually taking the shape of a glowing light blue ball of light, which floats into Saviour-V's hands.

I do hope that I will become her Saviour-V....

Saviour-V brings the glowing ball towards his chest, and winces slightly as he absorbs it into his being once more....

...and that she will become my GemWing.

Saviour-V teleports out of his Sanctuary....

No comments: