Friday, February 25, 2005

Saviour-V teleports in...

Two days after my final exams....and I'm partially relishing my freedom.

Why, you ask? Well, there's some loose ends to tie up. One small item's been remedied...

Saviour-V points up...

As you will now see, I've managed to put some distance between my posts and the Google Navbar. Seriously, I wish Blogger.com would remove it; it's somewhat annoying.

Also, today's going to be my THIRD trip to Genting. Yes, I'm not joking. Before my last exam yesterday, I took some time to escape the heat by running to Genting.

Left Bukit Jalil around 16:00, got to Genting by 18:00, took one hour's worth of fresh cold air™, got on the bus to Gombak by 20:15, and got back to the apartment by about 22:00 or so.

Talk about a rush.

Of course, don't immediately assume that I'm irresponsible by doing a quick run to Genting a day before the last exam....I did bring my notes along. Did some revision there. Whilst enjoying the chill.

Helped decrease my panic levels a few notches.

Anyway, that aside, I'm wondering about my next moves. The results of my finals won't be out until this April 8th, but there are some loose ends to clear up.

Saviour-V grins, and teleports out...

No comments: