Monday, November 10, 2003

Let's see now...15 days into Ramadhan.

Picked up a couple of links:

1. Muslim WakeUp.

Lots of articles concerning Islam in many places, plus a few other things. Not that I'm heavily concerned. Still, it's got a few hits in the right places; perhaps it might be able to help humanize Islam, unlike some people who'd prefer to DEMONIZE it.

10-SECOND IMMEDIATE EDIT: I stand corrected. Looks like here's an article worth reading:

How Friday Sermons Should Be Like!

That ought to keep us Muslims awake, instead of putting most of us to sleep every Friday.

2. Hybrid Be: Next Generation's music section.

Picked up Naruto's 3rd anime ending theme from here. It's called Viva Rock, and the group who made this is Orange Range. Kind of catchy. The anime ending's version is called Viva Rock ~Japanese Side~, and is more catchier than this version, but who's complaining?

Hope someone's got the lyrics.

In other news, only a few more days remain before the CNDS exam hits me in the face. Unfortunately, my emotions seem to be on CRACK at this moment. Not a good sign.

Wish me luck. And luck with a few girls...^_^;;

Hey, who said Ramadhan had to be BORING?

Now, go and download that MP3. Trust me, it's addictive.

30-SECOND IMMEDIATE EDIT:

My inner child is ten years old today

My inner child is ten years old!


The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether
I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost
in a good book, or giggling with my best
friend, I live in a world apart, one full of
adventure and wonder and other stuff adults
don't understand.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Almost true. I'm more of a walking person.

No comments: