Wednesday, November 05, 2003

APIIT's going to KILL me if they spot me downloading MP3s, but THIS site's worth it, at least to me.

Rockman / Mega Man soundtracks!

The music there's pretty good, but I'm going to need lots of cash to buy the CDs.

In other news, Mahoromatic: Motto Utsukushii Mono (Mahoromatic: Something More Beautiful) a.k.a. the 2nd season of this anime is currently casting a shadow over my exam revision.

I mean, it's quite a deep anime. Of course, I suggest you watch the first season before you pick up this one by any means, Kazaa being one such idea...^_^;;

Here's a few links:

1. Cassie's take on Mahoro...

2. Mahoromatic Love, version 3.0.

And, of course, there's always Google.

Checking out this blog, I noticed that although it may seem as if no one comments much in my message-boxes, there ACTUALLY are comments!

Blame it on shoddy code. Still haven't gotten round to my other blog at Danchan's YET.

GemWing holds sway over it, but repairs and upgrades to it will take quite some time.

Here's the Blood Phoenixes' 2nd Sanctuary. Still under much construction.

No comments: