Wednesday, October 08, 2003

From Dr. Maya's blog:

Emerald
! You are most like An Emerald !
Caring, giving, - and very emotional. You're the
person
people turn to with a problem. You worry about
everybody,
and genuinely want to help - a little too much
sometimes.
As an emerald, you tend to take a more backseat to
the other
gems, but your inner beauty soon captivates those
who take
the time to get to know you.
Congratulations ... You're the selfless gem
everybody needs as a friend.


?? Which Precious Gem Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Fate? Perhaps. All I need now is to create an winged emerald ankh sooner or later.

In other news, Tripod's wiped out my old site.

Good thing I still have the original files. I think they STILL can't tolerate ROM posts. Even though the ROM's impossible to find in the US.

6 days since my initial findings. The more I read those excerpts, the sadder I get.

That friend of mine sure has been through a lot of BS in her life. I do wish she'd come round and ask me for advice.

Perhaps she might be much better than she is now.

No comments: