Wednesday, October 15, 2003

And there are times...we disagree...
What's right for you is NOT for me....
- singer and song unknown.

Indeed, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Some of you may have been to Faiz Sahri's blog, and read that story on the "99 Club".

Or perhaps the recent tale on "Missing Ribs" in Dhora / Mutiara's blog made you shed a tear or two.

Personally, although they're good stories, nothing beats the stories by the living.

Although I try to live each day as it comes.

Travelling beyond the bounds..
We have to take that step
What are we waiting for?
It's now or never...
- Maki Kirioka, Beyond The Bounds.

I may not be heavily religious, unlike some of my friends, but I do know one thing.

There is always much to learn.

And adding to my musical reverie, check THIS out!

Picked this off Konami's Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater page.

Listen to the music, and tell me if that doesn't sound James Bond-ish.

Would've added that tune's lyrics here, but I need to hear it one more time to recall it.

No comments: