Sunday, November 13, 2005

Saviour-V teleports in...

Well, it's 13 days after that resignation. Being on pseudo-eternal holiday mode can get boring after a while. Especially since it's after Ramadhan, and some people are just getting back to normal after Eid-ul-Fitr.

Still, while I was working for FedEx Australia, I hardly felt Ramadhan's effects on me. Felt as if nothing unusual was going on.

Right now, I'm just waiting for the results of that resume I sent through my old boss. Once I get in, things should improve a bit.

In the meantime, I'm just checking up my MSN and Yahoo instant messaging programs for some contacts. Need someone to talk to.

Saviour-V crosses his hands momentarily..

GemWing's also gotten herself busy in the far recesses of my mind. She rarely comes out these days. Probably just to recover from one particularly rough episode. She should be OK just before this month ends. Hopefully. It's tough coping without an advisory in most situations.

Saviour-V teleports out...

No comments: