Friday, February 07, 2003

To quote K0tak: Dis ducks!

Someone sneezed during Friday prayers and left me with a nasty cold. Sneezed all the way from around mid-day to 22:17 or so.

It's surprising that no one's ever managed to figure out the secrets of the common cold. Might help out a lot.

In other news, an old friend came round. A certain Rafiq. Says he knows about ol' Booya, even though he's under a different discipline.

Might consider talking to him on other things as well; it's been a long time.

Also, I've got a burning question for the ones who actually take the trouble to come round here:

What matters more in life, strength of execution or method of execution?

Strength of execution relies less on the thinking mind and more on emotions, while method of execution focuses more on thought than emotions.

Some of you might prefer one over the other, but I think a balance between the two seems more likely to succeed in life.

But when I compare myself against ONE person, I can't help but feel that we're both losers; he focuses on strength of execution, while I focus more on method of execution. That might explain why he's got a social life, and why I have nothing.

Yin cannot survive without Yang, and neither can Yang survive without Yin.

Well, what do you think?

No comments: