Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Shh...you hear that?

That's the sound of pure silence. Precisely what happens when your own brother finishes off your handphone's credit.

Also occurs in games such as Final Fantasy, Seiken Densetsu 3 (Japanese version of Secret Of Mana 3), and Parasite Eve.

Hurts lots.

The ability to convey what one's feelings are towards his / her friends and family is invaluable....once that gift is gone, only memories will remain. A gift that I value even more than usual, ever since my sister passed away this year.

And yet, there are those that prefer not to appreciate such gifts. People who say that these gifted people are "patronizing" and such.

Is it wrong to offer assistance to anyone? I most certainly don't think so. Although care should be exercised, nonetheless.

Just my 2 cents against a particular someone....thou knowest best what thou art, comrade...your eyes say it all!

And now, to focus on other issues. The recently ended Comic Fiesta 2002 was a relatively interesting event. Perfect for gathering contacts for future reference.

Perhaps we might be able to produce our own Mr. Yoji Shinkawa on our shores. Such talent should not be wasted. Talent that many people, including myself, could use.

No sign of any Athena Asamiya cosplayers, though. And just a reminder, folks. Athena Asamiya's got a relatively average history for a game character, but in KOF 2002, she's got more effectiveness than several issues before.

Plus a new look, and a Goddess form that emphasizes a fact from long ago...take it from a game historian, like myself.

I've joined Xaph's message-boards and I'll say one thing about 'em; they lack activity. That might be due to our activeness in other boards / other things.

Still need more materials, funds and information to create that Elemental Generator that I've been thinking about so far...could use a few URLs to good research sites.

On the gaming front, I finished off Alien 3 for the Sega Genesis. On a ROM. Tough game on Hard difficulty, but entertaining.

I wonder why I can't get the same high from the Alien VS Predator (by Fox Studios, not Capcom) series.

Ah, well. Wish me luck in my endeavours, especially in my studies. And in my workplace, too.

No comments: