Thursday, September 13, 2007

Saviour-V teleports into the Blood Phoenix Sanctuary, with a rather downcast look on his face....

Ladies and gentlemen, it pains me to have to say this, but we don't officially have a review. Even after I sent an e-mail to the client, earlier this week, asking for a review copy for the Rostam: The Comic Book, which is at the following link:

Rostam Comic Book

...I received nothing in return, and therefore, I cannot provide you all with a proper review.

What I can tell you is that Rostam, the comic book based off a centuries-old poem called the Shahnameh, basically tells the story of a valiant warrior of the same name.

And as with all ancient stories that involve a hero, there's the usual rogue's gallery of those that wish to put him down for the count, a sorceror among them. And, I have to admit that the comic is well-illustrated, as the preview pictures in their gallery go, although the lack of speech bubbles makes it difficult to understand what's going on.

But seriously, without a proper review copy, I can't tell you guys much about this comic, so I sincerely apologize. I was sincerely looking forward to writing this review, but the situation was out of my control.

Bowing in apology, Saviour-V teleports out....

No comments: