Sunday, December 17, 2006

Saviour-V teleports in, and blows off the dust from a pillar...

Whew! Thought I'd never come back here.

Man, lots of things have happened since the last time I posted. But here's a rundown:

1. Left UNISEL about several months ago, and after some deliberating (i.e. hanging out in my home with almost nothing to do), I finally get myself a new job at a place called the Malaysian Airlines Engineering Training Centre. As an IT Executive, to be exact, but multi-tasking's the order of the day. In fact, that job's been keeping me busy for almost 3 months now. Nice place.

2. On the more recent side of things, a certain Nasyrah, a.k.a. Nur Nuha bt. Mohd. Yusuff, got married a day ago. Now, the thing is, although she's an old crush of mine, I can't seem to forget her, and right now, a lot of strange emotions are going through my mind, and I hope I can straighten them out before I attend her wedding banquet this afternoon.

3. Also, this laptop which I'm using now's gotten a nice little RAM upgrade, courtesy of a certain Sean Liew. Saw his details on eBay Malaysia, and judging from the reviews AND actually meeting him, I'm convinced that he's bound to make good business from his efforts there. Oh, and 1 GB of RAM VS 256 MB of RAM makes so much more difference...^_^;

Well, that's for starters. I'll post up more as I go by. Thanks for holding out, people!

Saviour-V grins, and teleports out...

No comments: