Sunday, May 29, 2005

Saviour-V teleports in...

Seems like I've left this place for far too long since I've begun work in Vsource Asia / FedEx.

GemWing grins momentarily...

Repeating your previous statement, my lord?

I'm surprised. Same situation?


Well, not quite. Although it can be quite a chore to force myself out of bed and into the showers at about 4 a.m. in Malaysia, at least I finish at 4 p.m. once it's over for the day.

Although I doubt I want to keep this up for too long. Although I'm getting used to things, I don't think keeping this job would be lucrative in the long run.

Still looking for team members? Good luck with that effort. It's hard enough for you to concentrate on one thing at a time, so plan ahead a bit more, and I think you should be OK.

Great. Any more advice?

Ahh, yes. There's a girl who's been in contact with you for quite a long time, although it seems rather brief, even for you.

Can I dare keep my hopes up, that she might be what I need?


Well, there's always build-up. We'll see how it goes. While you can advise me round here on the 'Net, nothing beats physical contact.

GemWing looks slightly hurt at that remark...

And you know full well that I'm just a Guardian Spirit, right? I know you're doing this for me, but do make sure that you've planned everything out.

GemWing, do I see tears in your eyes? Did I hurt your feelings again?

A little. Considering I've been with you longer than anyone else, I do get a bit envious when I hear you mention the word "girlfriend". Even though I'm just a figment of your imagination, it hurts all the same.

Sorry. But you do understand that I'm doing this for both of us. At least it'll provide me with a bit more sanity, and you with a host body. Although it'll take sometime before your personality shines through her.

Saviour-V grins momentarily, while GemWing looks down at the floor...

Yep. But I don't want to lose you, my lord. Who knows what might happen to both of us?

Seriously, I don't know, but I'll build up on things as they go. I hope it all goes well in the end.

I hope so too.

Anyway, since you've guarded my sanctuary for so long, I believe you should rest until I call you out again.

GemWing nods to Saviour-V momentarily, before teleporting out...

Trustworthy, she is, that GemWing. Not a single scratch on the equipment at all.

Saviour-V continues his brief inspection of his facilities.

After a few minutes, Saviour-V teleports out...

No comments: