Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Saviour-V teleports in...

Now HERE'S something worth blogging about.

About 10 minutes ago, a quake hit the area closest to northern Sumatra. Here's the URL:

The quake which hit the place, and KL, too.

I've some experience of it, for I happened to be in the bathroom at that exact time. Stomach upset.

Just when I felt me stomach heave for the umpteenth time, I felt everything quiver and shake. Initially, I thought it was MY movement, until I noticed that the towel on the towel-rack, and everything else in the bathroom, was shaking VIOLENTLY.

My reflexes were slow, but I got out and dressed. Then, when I went outside to the backyard, I noticed that some water had spilled out from one of our large water barrels, so it was definitely NOT my eyes playing tricks on me.

And I believe some of us felt it too...I hope that everyone else is OK.

Saviour-V teleports out...

No comments: