Thursday, December 09, 2004

Saviour-V teleports in...

Things have become QUITE mundane off late. Well, almost everything. Met a few friends, and picked up some more information regarding the business I'm in.

Expansion into Indonesia this April 2005, and India later on in that year, followed by Russia in 2006. Ambitious plans? Perhaps, but looking at the company's past successes, plus the number of millionaires and multi-millionaires that have been generated over the past 20 years, I believe I'm in the right place.

If I pick up the pace much faster than my current progress, I believe I'll be in their ranks soon. 4 to 5 years, approximately. Rome wasn't built in a day, anyway.

I've also noticed that I've gotten a bit more daring off late. Risky move, but they say that many things shape a person, the environment being one of them. Of course, the decision to change has to come from within, and I'm doing that, albeit a bit slowly.

GemWing teleports in...

You rarely call me out these days, Saviour-V. Part of you is changing, yes, but there's another part of you that hasn't changed much, and I hope it stays that way.

Rest assured, GemWing, I haven't really forgotten you.

Ahh, but you seem to be enjoying the company of many a girl these days. Are you really looking for a suitable host body for me, or have you given up hope?

GemWing smiles at Saviour-V's obvious discomfort at that last phrase....

No, I've not given up hope at all. The idea is to choose wisely. Besides, the last thing I need is someone who does not have what it takes to be you in real life.

Knowledge, combat ability, plus a multitude of other skills. You keep saying that, Saviour-V, but how often does someone come up with all those traits?

Saviour-V grins back at GemWing, who now has a questioning look on her face...

For someone who starts out with all that, it's impossible. But such people can be trained to possess those abilities, given time, patience, and their hearts.

And how do you manage to get their hearts into the whole plan, might I ask?

That part, you needn't know. Just trust me, GemWing. I won't let you down.

GemWing laughs momentarily...

You'd better NOT. Besides, I'm tied to you, so any failures you make will reflect back heavily on both of us.

GemWing teleports out (or does she?)...

I wonder how I manage to put up with her attitude sometimes.

Suddenly, Saviour-V gets knocked down by a Platina Boomerang, courtesy of a rather annoyed GemWing...

I HEARD THAT!

GemWing's Platina Boomerang returns to its mistress, who teleports out for real...

Typical. Say your mind, and your Guardian Spirit throws a curveball!

Saviour-V picks himself off the ground, and dusts himself a bit...

Ahh, well. C'est la vie. Such is life.

Saviour-V teleports out...

No comments: