Saturday, January 10, 2004

Looks like active duty's NOT going to last long.

From February 2004 onwards, I'll be studying in APIIT's larger campus in Technology Park Malaysia, in Bukit Jalil.

Strange how I'm returning to Bukit Jalil, after a long time. Last time, I was in a different educational institution, which didn't turn out too well.

And as I consider things now....I think I'm standing at the forefront of a new future. A future that was meant to be mine.

I've fought a lot of battles to get to this year. Not just in my studies, but also in my own heart. After my sister passed away 2 years ago, I've been trying hard not to cry when I mention her name.

But I realize, as per the words of Frodo Baggins,

"How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand there is no going back?

There are some things that time can not mend.
"

Indeed. Time DOES NOT always heal all wounds.

Therefore, I must be stronger than I was previously. I must become much more mature than I am now.

If all goes well, this life will become more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

Just got to give it my all. Wish me luck.

No comments: