Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Just read PE's comment on my previous entry.

There are times when I can convince myself that I'm doing the right thing, but there are times that I end up with foot-in-mouth disease, a.k.a. the dreaded faux pas that occurs a few times.

Sometimes, I can take it, but there are times that I wonder if I really mean what I say. I have been crude to some people, without realizing it until they distance themselves from me for quite some time. And when I do, it's usually too late to apologize.

There are also times that I can make myself worry about the state of the world today, and feel completely drained as a result of that fear. And times when I resist the fear long enough to take a stand, no matter what the outcome is.

Ahh, the wonders of being human. Sometimes, you wonder if your life is being lived as it should be.

Heh. Saviour-V, you know yourself better.

Saviour-V glances round to find the comforting presence of his Guardian Spirit beside him...

Ahhh, GemWing. I was beginning to get worried that you wouldn't show up.

You can't depend on me for too long, Saviour-V. As much as you'd like someone like me, humanity's construction is often imperfect, and that's what makes you all much better than me.

So you heard. Perhaps Uncle Ishak was somewhat correct in his Freudian analysis.

If you desire me too much, you may cease to become human yourself. A human has the usual fears and needs, that require intervention, Godly or otherwise.

Though I wish I didn't have to rely on such weaknesses, GemWing....

Don't you see? Those are what actually STRENGTHEN you. You created me in your own mind, without those limitations, but as a result, I am FLAWED because of my perfection.

So it seems. However, I hope that I can still have you beside me until the choice occurs.

But who can tell? There's still a long way to go.

Yes, indeed.

I can only pray that God will bless you, Saviour-V. You have much to learn before you can evolve fully. Perhaps then, you may find my physical form amongst mankind, and at that time, you'll have realized your TRUE potential.

So saying, GemWing teleports out....

I really hope so.

No comments: