Sunday, May 07, 2006

Saviour-V teleports in...

Right. As promised, there would be some detail.

But before that, some backstory. When it comes to certain aspects of life, some are easily explained, while some others are best experienced on a personal basis, so to speak.

Finding out more about a woman falls into the latter category.

And as such, at about 5:40 p.m. on Friday the 5th, I was waiting for one such person to pick me up in Shah Alam. Truth is, she said, "Wait at 7:30 p.m," but I figured that scoping out the area was a better idea.

Especially since I found out that the McDonald's in that area I was in ALSO happened to be near a restaurant I used to go with my family. OK, maybe NOT so near, but it was within 6 minutes of walking, anyway.

To cut the waiting part of this story short, folks, suffice to say that several SMSes later, one of which mentioned her heavy workload (poor thing), the girl finally showed up at about 8:30 or so.

After a brief apology about the lateness, she drove me to her place.

As for what happened during the hours between 9 p.m. to about 2 a.m., well....suffice to say that girl was not only kind enough to listen to me about my past, she was also willing to listen to me about the future.

Saviour-V grins slightly...

Of course, what exactly happened was a little bit more, a-hem, revealing than usual. All in all, though, I figure that it was one of the best moments of my life, and that I hope that it all works out right later on.

Saviour-V winks at his audience, and teleports out...

No comments: