Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Saviour-V teleports in, nursing a sizable bump on his head, and the occasional sneeze...

Afternoon...atchoo!

Saviour-V sneezes for the umpteenth time...

I hate being sick. GemWing's done her duty by giving me a sizable CLONK on the head...

Saviour-V casts a tired but angry glance at a laughing GemWing nearby...

...but yesterday was when I thought I felt OK, until I started sneezing, all the way till 5 p.m. In my workplace, worse still. Ironically, I felt like I could take on anything, and THAT had to happen....>_<

Saviour-V blows his nose against his hankerchief...

Currently, I've abandoned the idea of going to work today until I'm sure that the whole thing's cleared up. A few well-wishes would go a long way.

And to those of you with dates today (or NOT...^_^;;), Happy Valentine's. Hope that you get the most out of today and the days to come.

Saviour-V sneezes again, and barely manages to teleport out...

No comments: