Monday, November 01, 2004

Who would have thought?

Last Thursday, an important event of sorts occurred. And yet, it felt less satisfying than my expectations.

Perhaps I really need to get to know more people, especially the girls...^_^;;

Not that the ones here are interested, though....

Just then, GemWing teleports in, and coughs her disapproval of Saviour-V's statement...

A-hem!

...except for ONE GemWing. Yes, I didn't forget you.

Whatever happened back then could be best summed up by Charles Dickens's words from "A Tale Of Two Cities"....

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times," right? Yep, my sentiments exactly.

I'm not revealing what that event was, but let's put it this way: It shouldn't have occurred, but it did, and it opened my eyes to a few other things in life.

If I were to deny its occurrence, I'd be denying the experiences I gained from it. On the flip side, acknowledging its occurrence is as if I had no remorse for it.

A truly double-edged sword.

Part of you is glad that it occurred, and another part is regretting that it had occurred in the first place. Am I wrong?

Not at all. There's a few secrets in Life that I must keep, and this is one of them. But I will never deny that event's occurrence, for it did happen, and I have few regrets.

Just fight on, Saviour-V. Do what you believe is right.

GemWing teleports out...

For once, I actually believe so.

No comments: