Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Saviour-V teleports in...

Seems like I've left this place for far too long since I've begun work in Vsource Asia / FedEx. Lots of ups and downs, and far more downs than ups.

GemWing, where are you?

GemWing teleports in...

Still coming to terms with that Customer Service Executive job, Saviour-V? You're NOT doing a good job of it.

You get nervous far too easily. I've seen you go from calm and composed to a bundle of nerves when a call comes through....what IS wrong with you, my lord?


Maybe I'm just worried that I might do far too many wrong things and cause a lot of trouble. I just....blank out when a call comes my way.

No matter what I've tried to calm myself down. And I just don't know if I can take it much longer.

But you have to be strong, Saviour-V. That's the only way that you'll be able to lead. "Escaping from a problem will only lead to more chaos in future."

I believe you said that to an old friend you met on MSN last week. You've got to prove it. To all others who doubt you, and to you who tend to doubt yourself from time to time...there's NO running away from a problem.


Thanks, milady.

Don't mention it. Just remember to keep focused at all times. Got it?

Got it. Anyway, comrades, I've got to get some rest...GemWing, I'm leaving this base in your care. Do me proud.

Sure.

GemWing nods to Saviour-V...

Anyway, I guess that'll be it. Catch you soon.

Saviour-V teleports out...

No comments: