Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Saviour-V teleports in...

Now that I've recovered sufficiently enough from yesterday's events, let me explain how Day #3 of my Vsource training went. Simply put, it was like cram school, only more so.

And it didn't really help that the first trainer's pace throughout the whole thing was equivalent to cruel and unusual punishment. In my humble opinion, I would've preferred to skim through the manual, and ask questions on anything I don't understand.

NOT wait for the trainer to read out everything and burden us with confusion. Sure, there's lots of acronyms, but I would've preferred to just read the manual and follow through from there.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm with Vsource's FedEx division: Customer Service detail. Haven't officially begun work, since I'm still training, but I'm getting there in my own way.

Most people down here don't really worry much about the usual formal wear, save me. Believe me, I've got my own personal reasons for it...^_^;;

Anyway, towards the end of the training, Trainer #2 took over. Now, his was more an interrogation / punishment detail. We narrowly avoided ending up in class for 30 minutes longer, had it not been for someone's quick remembrance of FedEx's toll-free number.

I know that speed is the key, but we need to get our own rhythm sorted out a little bit first. Having someone else dictate the rhythm so early in the beginning hurts a bit.

To be fair, there's a part of me that respects Trainer #2's enthusiasm, and another part of me that would prefer said trainer to be impaled on a stick and paraded throughout the country...worse case scenario, that is.

Not that the latter case would happen. Thank goodness GemWing's been helping with that emotional seal I've got. Who knows what might happen if I ever lose it? ^_^;;

Saviour-V teleports out...

No comments: